If you are giving your Galaxy A70 to someone else and you don’t want them to access your information or because of some trouble you want to start from Scratch, then Factory Reset of Galaxy A70 is useful. There are two ways to perform factory reset or Hard Reset on Galaxy A70.
Simplest way to reset your Galaxy A70 to factory settings is from the Settings page. However, if you are not able to login to your phone or forgot password of Galaxy A70, then getting into recovery mode and then performing factory reset will help.
In this Galaxy A70 tips and tricks post, we will cover how to hard reset Galaxy A70 to factory defaults using recovery mode.
Step to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A70 using Recovery mode
Recovery mode is a maintenance environment of Android phones. This mode runs independently and works even if your Android is not loading. Before performing factory reset of Galaxy A70, make sure you have taken backup of all your data. Factory reset will delete all the data and cannot be reversed.
To perform hard reset on Galaxy A70 using the recovery mode, follow the steps given below.
- Turn off your phone using the power key.
- Press and hold Volume up and power key simultaneously.
- Release the key once you see Samsung logo appears on screen.
- You will be seeing options in recovery mode.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” from the list. You can use volume keys to navigate.
- You need to confirm for factory reset by selecting “Yes” and press power button.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Now all the user data on Galaxy A70 is deleted. You need configure the phone from scratch.
It is always recommended to take backup of Galaxy A70. Otherwise you may end up losing your important data on your phone. Smart Switch is one of the easy way to take backup. If you are facing any trouble with your phone, first try “Wipe cache partition” in recovery mode.