Clearing the cache in Samsung Galaxy A70 will help in fixing many bugs. Some of the common issues such as app crashes, instability, low performance etc may be fixed by performing clear cache. Therefore, here is the guide on how to clear cache in Galaxy A70.
Samsung Galaxy A70 provides an option to clear cache of individual apps or all app cache at once. You can also wipe cache partition through recovery mode as well. Wipe cache partition using recovery mode is useful especially if you are using the device for long time. On regular basis, clearing app cache from the UI fixes most of the issues. So let us get started with how to clear cache in Samsung Galaxy A70.
You may like to read:
How to clear App cache in Samsung Galaxy A70
If you want to clear individual app cache, then you can follow the steps given below.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Apps. It will show all the installed apps.
- Now select app you want to clear the cache.
- Go to Storage.
- Select the Clear Cache.
If you want to clear all app caches at once, then follow the steps given below.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Device Maintenance.
- Then tap on storage.
- Now Tap on CLEAN NOW.
We highly recommend you to open Device Maintenance option at least once in a week and select “OPTIMISE NOW”. This will clear cache, close unused background apps etc. It will clear RAM as well. In summary opening Device Maintenance option and selecting OPTIMISE now will improve the overall performance.
How to wipe cache partition in Galaxy A70
Wiping cache partition through recovery mode will clean all the cache files at once. This method is useful if you are using the device for long time. Over the period of time, because of multiple factors, cache database becomes huge. This sometime causes different bugs and issues. Therefore, here is the systematic guide on how to Clear/Wipe cache partition in Galaxy A70.
For clear cache partition, first you need to enter into recovery mode.
How to get into recovery mode in Galaxy A70
- Switch off the phone using the power key.
- Press and hold Volume up and power key at the same time.
- Release the keys once you see the Logo.
- Press Volume up button to get into the recovery mode.
Wipe cache partition in Galaxy A70
- In recovery mode, use the Volume keys to navigate between options.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- You need to provide your consent for going to next step by selecting “Yes”.
- Reboot the device once the wipe cache partition process is complete.
This concludes this tips and tricks post on how to clear cache partition in Galaxy A70. These methods of clearing app cache and cache partition may slightly change based on the firmware version/region you are using. If you find any difficulties, please let us know in the comment section below.