Apps and web browser create cache files to speed up experience while using them. However over the time, it may become huge and it may contain files you don’t really need. The corrupted or overloaded cache files may cause performance issues. If you clear cache on Galaxy A51 periodically, you can eliminate performance issues raising due to cache files. In this post, let us explore how to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A51.
Removing the temporary cache files in Galaxy A51 may free up some storage space as well. There is no need to format cache constantly. However, periodically wiping cache partition may improve your smartphone performance.
How to Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A51
Formatting cache partition will remove all the cache files of Galaxy A51. To wipe cache partition in Galaxy A51, follow the steps given below.
- First power off your device. You can read more on this in my previous post how to power off Galaxy A51.
- Now press and hold Volume Up and power keys simultaneously till you find Samsung logo.
- Now release the keys.
- You will be redirected to recovery mode.
- Choose wipe cache partition using the volume keys. Use power key to select.
- Give your consent once again to clear the cache partition.
- Now select Reboot system now with power key.
Samsung Galaxy A51 will restart and the cache partition is formatted.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A51 for individual apps
If you want to clear temporary cache of individual apps, then
- Go to Settings->Apps.
- Select the app you want to clear cache by tapping on it.
- Then go to Storage.
- On this page, tap Clear cache.
This concludes guide on how to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A51.
You may like to read: