The newly unveiled Samsung Galaxy Note 10 provides multiple ways to take screenshot. Irrespective of the method you choose to take screenshot, you will receive more or less same result. So here is the answer to how do I take a screenshot on my Galaxy Note 10?
Some of the methods are common to all android smartphones. Some are exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has additional way to take screenshot.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Here is the list of different ways to capture screenshot in Galaxy Note 10.
- Take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10 using the hardware key combination.
- Using Palm Swipe Gesture to take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10.
- Take screenshot using Bixby Voice.
- Capture screenshot using Smart Select.
- Take a screenshot with the S Pen and Screen Write.
- Take scroll screenshot in Galaxy Note 10.
You may like to read:
How to reassign power menu to Bixby key in Galaxy Note 10
Method 1: Take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10 using the hardware key combination.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold power button and volume down keys simultaneously.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe Gesture to take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10
Taking screenshot on Galaxy Note 10 using palm swipe gesture is a handy feature. However, you may feel bit tricky initially. But you will get the trick quickly. Just need to swipe the screen from left to right or right to left to take screenshot. This option is enabled by default. If it is not enabled, then enable it by going to Settings > Advanced features > Palm swipe to capture.
- Go to the content you want to capture.
- Swipe the side of your palm across the display.
Method 3: Take screenshot using Bixby Voice
Bixby is a intelligent voice assistant which helps to control the device easily by voice command. Like many other controls, you can use Bixby to take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10. If you are not yet setup Bixby, you need to configure it. For that, first launch Bixby by long pressing power button. Select your preferred language. Then you need to sign in to Samsung Account. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup. Once the setup is complete, you can use Bixby Voice to performance many tasks using the voice commands. Taking screenshot using Bixby is useful if your hands are not free to use the palm or button gesture methods.
- Open the app or website you wish to capture.
- Press and hold the Bixby button or say “Hey Bixby” if the wake word has been trained.
- Say “Take a screenshot”.
- The screen will flash. The screenshot strip will appear similar to swipe or key combination method screenshot.
Method 4: Capture screenshot using Smart Select.
Smart Select feature in Galaxy Note 10 is useful for capturing a specific part of the content displayed on screen. On the page, Smart select the content using S Pen to capture it. You can capture long pages that require scrolling as one image. You have the option to write note on saved content. It also provides option to create GIFs from Videos.
- Go to the content you want take screenshot.
- Open the Air command panel and Tap Smart select.
- Select a desired shape icon on the toolbar and drag the S Pen across the content you want to select.
- Select the area you want to capture and tap “Done”.
Method 5: Take a screenshot with the S Pen and Screen Write.
If you want to take a screenshot and then work on it with S Pen , you can do that by following the steps given below.
- Open the content you wish to capture the screenshot.
- Take out the S Pen to launch Air Command, tap on Screen Write.
- The screen will flash and capture a single screenshot.
- Now you will instantly redirected to an editing pane, where you can write on the screen with the S Pen.
- In the top toolbar, you’ll see options to change the color of your pen, enable an eraser and undo/redo your strokes.
- Once done, tap Crop, Share or Save to complete your work.
Method 6: Take scroll screenshot in Galaxy Note 10
At some point you may want to take a screenshot of page which has multiple pages. For that, scroll screenshot will be useful.
- Take screenshot using key combination method or using the palm swipe gesture.
- Select the “scroll capture” button from options.
This will automatically stitched together multiple pages into one long screen showing everything together.
How do you take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10?
Some of the methods to take screenshot in Galaxy Note 10 are provided here. How do you take screenshot on Galaxy Note 10? Which is your preferred method of taking screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Note 10? Share it in the comment section below.