Capturing a screenshot on Vivo U10 is one of the basic yet useful function. There are multiple ways to take a screenshot. Here is the two different ways to take a screenshot on Vivo U10 without installing any third-party apps.
How to take a screenshot on Vivo U10
Three different methods to capture screenshot in Vivo U10 are,
You may like to read:
Take a screenshot using the key combination in Vivo U10
This is one of the most common methods to capture a screenshot on any latest Android phones. This method works on this phone as well.
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold the Volume down and power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- The screen will Flickr and shutter sound will be heard.
- The screenshot preview will be shown in the top right corner.
- If you want to take scroll screenshot, tap long screenshot.
- The screenshot is saved.
Take a screenshot using the Screenshot button
Image Source: Vivo Global
- Go to the page or app you want to take a screenshot.
- Go to the Quick Settings by swiping up from the bottom.
- Tap S-Capture button.
- Select long screenshot.
- You can take a single page or scroll screenshot by tapping down arrow.
- Once done, Tap save.
- It will save the screenshot.
Three Finger Screenshot
This is the another way to take a screenshot.
- Go to the screen you want to wish to take a screenshot.
- Using three fingers swipe up.
- It will take a screenshot.
- For taking a long screenshot, tap long screenshot option just below the preview screen in the top right corner.
These are the three different ways to capture a screenshot. All three methods to take screenshot support long screenshot. If you have any questions, please write in the comment section below.