LG W30 is the budget smartphone from new W series. Camera is key highlight of the device. However, the UI is also changed compared to other LG phones. Now it sports more of a stock android look and feel. In this post, we will try to cover different ways to take screenshot in LG W30.
The LG W30 houses triple camera setup with AI features. HD+ FullVision Display, octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, 4000 mAh battery are other key features.
You may like to read:
Different ways to take screenshot in LG W30
Options 1: Take screenshot in LG W30 using hardware keys
You can take screenshot in W30 using the Volume down and power buttons. For that, follow the steps given below.
- Open page you want to take screenshot.
- Adjust the page exactly the way you want the screen to be captured.
- Press and hold Volume down and power button simultaneously.
- Screenshot will be saved.
Option 2: Take screenshot in W30 using Google Assistant
This is another option. For using this, first you need to enable Google Assistant. Once enabled, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the page where you want to take screenshot.
- Open Google Assistant by long pressing home key or saying “Ok Google”.
- Then say “Take screenshot”. Alternatively you can type “Take screenshot”.
- Screenshot will be taken.
- You can share or save the screenshot.
These are the two different methods to take screenshot without using any third party application in LG W30. If you want to take scroll screenshot, then you need to use third party apps from Google Play store.