Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL are the two mid range smartphones with great camera performance. If you want to take screenshot on these Google phones, there are three easy methods available. Here is the detailed guide on how to take screenshot on Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A Plus.
This post covers 3 different methods. These methods are identical to Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL as well.
How to take screenshot in Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL
Take screenshot in Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL using Power Key method
This is one of the easiest method to capture screenshot. It works on almost all the android phones which are running on Android Pie or higher.
- Navigate to the page you want to capture screenshot.
- Long press the power button.
- You will see menu in the right side of the screen.
- Select the “screenshot” option.
- It will save the Screenshot.
Take a screenshot in Pixel 3A or Pixel 3A XL using Google Assistant
This is another way to capture screenshot on Google Pixel devices.
- First enable Google Assistant. You can easily configure for the first time by long pressing home button and follow the on screen instructions.
- To capture screenshot on a page you want save screenshot, launch the Google Assistant.
- Type or say “Take screenshot”.
Where are screenshots saved on Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL
You can access taken screenshot from Photos>Albums>Screenshot.
Volume down and Power Button method to take screenshot in Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL
The default way of capturing screenshot still works in Pixel devices as well.
- Go to the page you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume down and power button simultaneously.
- Screenshot will be saved.
How do you take screenshot in Pixel 3A or Pixel 3A XL? Share it in the comment section below.