There are multiple ways to capture what is on your Galaxy A50s screen. All the methods provide similar results. The methods are different. Let us explore how to take screenshot on Galaxy A50s.
Different methods to capture screenshot are,
- Using button combination.
- Palm swipe gesture method.
- Assistive menu method.
- Bixby method
You may like to read:
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s
Let us start with most common method.
Using Button combination method
This is one of the quickest and common way of taking screenshot on Android phones.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume down and power button simultaneously.
- Screenshot will be captured.
Palm swipe gesture method
- First ensure palm swipe gesture is enabled. For that, go to Settings->Advanced features->Motions & Gestures. Check whether Palm Swipe to capture is enabled. If not enable it by tapping on it.
- Now on the screen on which you want to capture screenshot, swipe the edge of your hand across the screen.
- It will save the screenshot.
Assistant Menu method
- Go to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and interaction.
- Enable Assistant menu.
- To take screenshot, go to the page or app you want to capture screenshot.
- Tap on Assistant menu. Then select Screenshots.
- It will take the screenshot.
This method provides option to take screenshot on Galaxy A50s with the help of voice.
- Navigate to the page on Galaxy A50s you want to capture screenshot.
- Launch the Bixby by long pressing the power button or just say say “Hey Bixby”.
- Now say “Take a screenshot”.
The screen will flash and screenshot will be saved.
How to access taken screenshot in Galaxy A50s?
You can access taken screenshot directly from the notification area. If you want to view old screenshots, then go to Gallery->Albums->Screenshot folder.
These are the 4 different methods to take screenshot. You can use third party apps to take long screenshots.