Taking a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A70 is a convenient way of sharing the screen with other or saving it for the future reference. This includes and not limited to sharing a highest score on a game, saving payment reference number etc. Capturing a screenshot on Galaxy A70 is easy and takes less than a second.
How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A70
There are multiple ways to perform print screen. This includes hardware keys methods, Palm swipe method, Assistive touch button, AI assistant methods or using some third party apps. In this post we will cover 3 different methods to take screenshot on Galaxy A70.
You make like to read: How to reset Galaxy A70 using recovery mode
Galaxy A70 Screenshot using hardware keys
- Browse to the page you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume down and Power Button simultaneously for few seconds.
- Screen will Flicker and shutter sound will be heard provided phone is not in silent mode.
- You can access screenshot from Gallery->Screenshot folder.
Galaxy A70 Screenshot using Palm Swipe method
This is another way to capture screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A70. Palm Swipe gesture is enabled by default. However, in this post we will cover how to enable palm swipe and then take screenshot.
- Go to Settings>>Advanced menu>> Motion and Gestures.
- Enable ‘Palm Swipe to capture’.
- To take screenshot, on a page where you want to capture the screen content, swipe your palm touching the display screen of the phone.
- Screenshot will be taken.
Galaxy A70 screenshot using Assistant Menu
To take screenshot using this method, you need to enable Assistant Menu. Here is the detailed step by step guide to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A70 using Assistant Menu.
- Go to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and interaction.
- Enable Assistant menu by toggle it to right.
- Assistive Button will appear.
- Go to the page where you want to capture screenshot.
- Tap on Assistant menu ->Screenshots.
- Screenshot will be capture.
In this Galaxy A70 how to guide, we have covered 3 different methods to take screenshot. You can also take screenshot using Google Assistant or Bixby Assistant. ‘Longshot’ is a third party app which is using for taking scroll or long screenshot in Galaxy A70.
Galaxy A70 Screenshot Video Guide
Step by step video guide on how to take screenshot in Galaxy A70.