Taking screenshot is one of the easy way to save and share the information on the screen. Screenshots are useful for capturing the confirmation numbers after ordering something, documenting promises made in a customer support chat or simply sharing Twitter jokes with someone via WhatsApp. It is always good know, how to take screenshot on Galaxy M40. Let’s get started.
Different ways to take screenshot on Galaxy M40
There are many ways to capture screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M40. This Galaxy M40 tips and Tricks posts covers 3 different ways to perform Galaxy M40 screenshot.
Button Combo Galaxy M40 screenshot
This is the most common way to capture screenshot on Android phones. This method is very simple. Just follow the steps given below.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down button for around 2 seconds or till screen flash.
- Galaxy M40 screenshot is saved.
Galaxy M40 screenshot using the Assistive Menu
This is another method to capture screenshot on Galaxy M40. The assistive menu has many options. Screenshot is one of such option.
- Enable Assistive menu by going to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and Interaction. Toggle Assistant Menu option.
- Assistant Menu will appear on display.
- Whenever you want to grab the screenshot, tap on Assistant menu and tap on screenshots. Screenshots will be saved.
Grab screenshot on Galaxy M40 using the Bixby or Google Assistant
Google Assistant or Bixby are useful method if your hands are not free to use other method. For using Bixby or Google Assistant way to grab the screenshot on Galaxy M40, follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to the page you want to grab the screenshot.
- Launch Bixby or Google Assistant by saying “”Hey Bixby” or “Ok Google” if the wake word has been trained.
- Say “Take a screenshot”.
This completes our quick tips on Galaxy M40 screenshots. It covers the basic methods. If you want to grab scroll screenshot, you can use third party apps such as “Screenshot Easy” or “Long screenshot” from Play store. Which method you are using to take screenshot? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.