Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with side key instead of power key. What this means is that, by default long pressing the power key will launch Bixby instead of power menu. However, side key is customisable. So you may have a question on how to power off or restart Galaxy A51. This post covers the answer to how to turn off or restart Galaxy A51.
There are four different ways to turn off or soft reset Samsung Galaxy A51. They are,
- Using hardware keys.
- Quick panel method.
- Bixby method.
- Customising the Side key.
How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys
To bring the power menu,
- Press and hold Volume down and Side Key(Power button) simultaneously for few seconds till you see the power menu.
- Choose Turn off or restart from the power menu.
Method 2: Quick Panel Method
- Go to quick panel by swiping down the screen from top.
- Tap on the power icon.
- You will get power menu.
- You can select power off or restart.
Method 3: Using Bixby
- Long press the Side Key to launch Bixby.
- Now say “Turn off the phone”
- It will power off Galaxy A51.
Method 4:Customising the Side key
- Go to Quick panel and tap on power icon.
- Now select Side Key settings.
- Select Power off menu under Press and hold.
- To get power menu, press and hold side key.
- It will bring power menu.
These are four different ways to turn off Samsung Galaxy A51.