Like most of the recent Galaxy smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra comes with side key. This side key provides an option to customise it. But if you want to turn off or restart your device, you need to either configure side key to power menu or use other options. Here are the three different ways to turn off or Restart Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra.
Turn off or Restart Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra
Method 1: Using the combination of Volume down and Power Keys
- Quickly press and Hold Volume down and Power keys simultaneously for few seconds.
- You will get a power menu.
- Select Power off or restart based on your choice.
Method 2: Using on screen power menu
- Go to Quick Settings menu.
- Tap on power icon.
- Power menu will appear.
- You can power off your galaxy Note 20 or restart from this screen.
Method 3: Configuring Side Key to power menu
- Go to Quick Settings menu and tap on power icon.
- Select Side key settings.
- Choose Power off menu under press and hold section.
- Now whenever you press and hold the power key, you will get the power menu.
These are the three ways to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.