Samsung Galaxy A20 was launched in India recently under the new Galaxy A series. It is available through all major e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.in, flipkart etc along with Samsung’s online store. 6.4-inch screen with Infinity-V style notch, 4000 mAh battery and Exynos 7884 octa core processor are the key highlight of the device. Here are some of the Samsung Galaxy A20 FAQ.
Samsung Galaxy A20 FAQ, Tips and Tricks
Here are the some of the FAQ of Galaxy A20.
Yes. It has rear mounted fingerprint scanner. It is accurate. However, not as fast as some of the other smartphones in the price range.
This smartphone was launched on March 2019.
Galaxy A20 price in India is Rs. 12,490 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
Yes. It has scratch and damage resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Yes. It has support for fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
1. Go to Setting->Display->Full Screen apps.
2. Tap on option(Three dots in top right corner).
3. Select Advanced Setting.
4. Enable Hide Camera Cutout.
Galaxy A20 Pros are,
1. Super AMOLED display.
2. Good battery life and support for fast charging.
3. Dedicated microSD card slot.
4. OneUI & Android 9.0.
Galaxy A20 Cons are,
1. Display resolution is HD+ and not a Full HD+.
2. No stabilisation for video recording.
3. Struggle to play high end games.
4. No 4K video recording option.
1. Navigate to the screen on which you want to take screenshot.
2. Press and hold power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
3. It will take screenshot.
4. You can access the screenshot from Gallery->Albums->Screenshot.